My Mother


When she held me for the first time
I didnt have any idea
That she would be the one in the entire world
Whom I admire the most

Her actions speak a thousand words
Her eyes- the mirror of her soul
She sacrificed everything she could
Yet never did she complain about a thing

She understood me when I couldnt myself
Whether be it my childhood or teen self
She was there like a rock for me
Bore all winds and storms for me

When I got irritated at her
In the years so tender
Never did she lose her patience
Nor her confidence in me

She was strong during my birth
Yet cried when i got married
Thats who she is-
Strong composure, tender heart

Staying up at nights to care for me
Never got old for her
I wish i could payback the love
She has given me

No one can have a heart like her
Nor patience and love she has
Thats why i admire her the most
Because no one can be comapred to my mother.

Amina Avaish
1st BSc FND 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop Discrimination Amongst Different Abled People

Gifted movie review: Tale of 6-year old math prodigy is formulaic but charming

Postmodernism feat. Frankenstein