Death

Death, O death
Isn’t it sad to see?
What a brother has done to his own greed.
Why has the value of life decreased?
Is it because the priority for money has increased?
Why does a criminal get away, while the innocent always pays?

Death, O death, I tell thee;
My heart weeps in bitter pain,
For the lifeless body of a women,
Lost her essence by a lusty man.
To the ragging done by the insane seniors,
Which murdered the mental state of junior.
For days,  months and years;
Violence from the inhumane wars has never stopped to give me fears.
I scoff at the men with powers, who denied humanity, through their insensitivity.

I know that evil will never trend
But I hope violence will soon end
I wish this day dawns very soon
Or else this ball of life will end in doom
                                                       
Inshifa
2nd BSc FND 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malayalam Book Review

SPEAK OUT

XENOBOTS : FIRST LIVING ROBOTS