Book review: I inspire

Book review:I Inspire


"I INSPIRE" is an excellent read for anyone who is looking at a real life and pratical source of inspiration by NEERJA MALIK. Here she writes about the worst years of her life and how she sailed through by never letting go of hope throughout her cancer years. She continued to believe in god and never doubted in him. That along with the blessings and support of her friends and family relieved her from this evil disease.
           She also narrates about how she grew up,what all were dear to her as a child,how she met and married the man of her dreams,how she brawed cancer,how she gave birth to her two little angels and finally,how she came about to become a source of guidance and inspiration for the other patients suffering from cancer. It is the story of one such individual who had courageously faced cancer .Not once but twice within a short span of years.
    Lastly,"I INSPIRE" was a decent read and it truely inspire's the individuals who read it. The writting style is personal and casual . I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and close ones. A must read book for all the non-fiction readers out there.
I would rate this book a FOUR out of five stars.Hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did!


~Haleema Nasheeda
    1st Bsc. FND

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malayalam Book Review

SPEAK OUT

XENOBOTS : FIRST LIVING ROBOTS