MY SISTER -MY TRUE FRIEND



My Sister - My True Friend 






Image result for sister





Longing for your embrace 
because, in the era of rat race 
there is no one who can understand the phrase of my life. 
There are many people who give me many scars which have a permanent mark in my heart. 
But you are like that flower which has no pesticides in it and it spreads only the fragrance of unconditional love and happiness.
                                                                                                 

                                                                                                 - Pooja Balot
                                                                                                    1st B. A

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malayalam Book Review

SPEAK OUT

XENOBOTS : FIRST LIVING ROBOTS