Feelings



I had read this entire 14 poems, ABDUL HAMEED KUNHI has written in his book in the form of poem named "FEELINGS" expressing the real feeling of his.

I am impressed with all poems he has expressed to. I believe that this poetry is something so intimate, so essential, that it cannot be defined without oversimplifying it. I believe that this poetry is the aesthetic act. I believe, is the poetic act that takes place when the poet writes it, when the reader reads it, and it always happens in a slightly different manner. When the poetic act takes place, it seems to me that we become aware of  it. The poem Departure, death and school days it seems to me that I became aware of it. This poetry is a magical, mysterious and unexplainable although not incomprehensible event.

‌There is a saying "Every book worth being re-read has been written by the spirit". Surely, I can say that ABDUL HAMEED KUNHI have written this poem by the spirit that's why this poem directly touched my heart. I will surely preserve it for my life time to understand more about the poem which I didn't understood now.

- Ayshath Afreen 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Malayalam Book Review

SPEAK OUT

XENOBOTS : FIRST LIVING ROBOTS